Modes of study / Info Pack
- regular/part-time, for holders of "Bachelor"/"Master" degree in the majors in professional field 3.7. Administration and management, and 3.8. Economics – 2 semesters – Info Pack
- regular/part-time, for holders of "Bachelor"/"Master" degree outside the majors the professional field 3.7. Administration and management, and 3.8. Economics – 4 semesters – Info Pack
- regular/part-time, for holders of "Professional bachelor in…" degree in the majors in professional field 3.7. Administration and management – 4 semesters – Info Pack
The accreditation of this program is until 2020 .
The education is performed by Faculty of Economics.
PURPOSE OF THE PREPARATION:
The training in Master degree at "Management and Marketing in The International Business" is performed in the professional field 3.7 Administration and Management. The course aims to prepare professionals for professional performance as leaders, experts and consultants in the international business.
The graduates of this Master's program can work as:
- Leaders at all levels of management ;
- Marketers, specialists in international departments of business, industry and other organizations;
- Experts in management and international business management;
- Experts and specialists who conduct marketing researches, market assessments and development strategies;
- Advisors to managers on issues of international business;
- Consultants in management and marketing of international business;
- The institutions and bodies of state and local government, industry, and related production;
- Banks, investment firms, consulting firms, experts in the structures and organs of the EU and other international institutions.
COMPETENCIES obtained by students:
- Knowledge and skills in the wider economic, social and managerial aspects that enrich and develop the resulting base in this area of the completed degree "Bachelor";
Thorough mastery of the current problems of management and marketing of international business in the following areas:
- The international economy, the situation on international markets, international financial markets, management in a global environment, international financial management;
- International marketing, international trade institutions and business negotiation and communication in international business;
- Customs control in the EU.
- Ability to acquire integrated application of knowledge;
- Acquire basic knowledge of the characteristics, structure, management and marketing of international business;
- Ability to manage corporate financial assets;
- Knowledge and skills to develop and manage marketing policy in international business;
- Management of business activities in the international space.
The qualification characteristics of Major "Business Administration" for Education and Qualification Degree "Master" with professional qualification "Master in Marketing" is a basic document which defines and presets the further designing of the curriculum and study course programs. The qualification characteristics is in compliance with the Higher Education Act of the Republic of Bulgaria, with the Regulations for the state requirements for awarding educational and qualification degrees of "Master", "Bachelor" and "Specialist" and with the internal regulations of the South-West University "Neofit Rilski".