Modes of study / Info Pack
- regular / part-time, for holders of "Bachelor" / "Master" degree in the majors in professional field 3.7. Administration and management, and 3.8. Economics – 2 semesters – Info Pack
- regular/part-time, for holders of "Bachelor" / "Master" degree outside the majors the professional field 3.7. Administration and management, and 3.8. Economics – 4 semesters – Info Pack
The accreditation of this program is until 2020 .
The education is performed by Faculty of Economics.
PURPOSE OF THE PREPARATION:
The training in Master degree at "Corporate Management" is performed in the professional field 3.7 Administration and Management. The course aims to prepare professionals for professional performance as leaders, experts and consultants in the field of corporate management.
The graduates of this Master's program can work as:
- Leaders at all levels of menagement in big companies;
- Specialists in units of the management hierarchy;
- Experts / advisers / Corporate Management;
- Consultants on corporate management;
- Consultants and experts in organizational development of large firms;
- Specialists in management and administration of large companies; managers, experts and professionals in multinational companies;
- Institutions and bodies of state and local government, industry, and related production;
- Banks, investment companies and consulting firms;
- Research and development institutes and departments in the larger firms and others.
COMPETENCIES OBTAINED BY STUDENTS:
- Knowledge and skills in the wider economic, social and managerial aspects that enrich and develop the resulting base in this area of the completed degree "Bachelor";
Thorough knowledge in the following areas:
- Strategic corporate management, labor relations and their social security legislation;
- International management and marketing and business communication and negotiation in international business;
- Asset management, finance and investment corporations.
- Ability to acquire integrated application of knowledge;
- Acquire basic knowledge of the characteristics, structure and management of the corporate organizational forms in the economy;
- Ability to manage corporate financial assets;
- Knowledge and skills to design, analysis and management of investment projects;
- Management of corporate activity in the international space.
The curriculum is consistent with the curricula of many universities in Western Europe and with the requirements of the Unified system of credit transfer.
The qualification characteristics of Major "Business Management and Entrepreneurship " for Education and Qualification Degree "Master" with professional qualification "Master in Corporate Management" is a basic document which defines and presets the further designing of the curriculum and study course programs. The qualification characteristics is in compliance with the Higher Education Act of the Republic of Bulgaria, with the Regulations for the state requirements for awarding educational and qualification degrees of "Master", "Bachelor" and "Specialist" and with the internal regulations of the South-West University "Neofit Rilski".