Modes of study / Info Pack
- regular/part time, for students possessing bachelor/master degree on subjects in the professional fields 3.8. Economics, 3.7. Administration and Management – 2 semesters – Info Pack
- regular/part time, for students possessing bachelor/master degree on subjects in the professional fields 3.8. Economics, 3.7. Administration and Management – 4 semesters – Info Pack
- regular/part-time, for holders of "Professional bachelor in…" degree in the majors in professional field 3.8. Economics – 4 semesters – Info Pack
The accreditation of this program is until 2018 .
The education is performed by Faculty of Economics.
AIM OF THE TRAINING
The master program on the major "International Business" aims to prepare qualificated cadres for execution of foreign economic and foreign trade operations on different levels of the economic and the administrative system of the Republic of Bulgaria, for the sections of the banking system and the non-banking financial institutions, the Central bank and the structures of the EU, international organizations and the subdivisions of the Ministry of the Foreign Affairs, stock and fund and stock exchanges and exchange of currency offices.
The graduates from the educational and qualification degree of "master" on "International Business" shall be able to take the following positions:
Finance manager, international investments specialist, specialist on foreign trade and currency operations, international credits expert, broker or dealer, customs inspector, etc.
Requirements to the training of the Masters on the IB:
The future masters on "International Business" shall be able to take management decisions in a quickly changing international midst, to form up conceptions and strategies for the development of the currency and the foreign trade branch.
The Master of the IB applies in integrated way the obtained common theoretical and specialized economic knowledge in the field of:
- foreign economic and foreign trade activity;
- international banking management and marketing, management of international finance risk;
- financing of a foreign-country enterprising activity;
- policy of the functions of the international finance institutions;
- specifics of the international currency and stock exchanges operations;
- international public finances, the actual programs and policies in the frames of the united European space.
The qualification characteristics of the major "International Business" for EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION DEGREE "MASTER" with professional qualification "MASTER ON IB" is an official document, which defines the working out of the curriculum and the syllabuses. It has been in conformity with The Law of the High Education, with the ordinance of the State requirements for obtaining of the following degrees: "Master", "Bachelor", "Specialist" and the regulations of the "N. Rilski" South-West University.